Le Pong dans la Lune
A downloadable game for Windows
About the game
Le Pong dans La Lune is an interpretation of the
classic Pong, inspired by George Méliès' famous “Le Voyage dans la Lune"
(“A Trip to the Moon") film.
It differs from the original version because players control (giant?) people in jetpack suit that can shoot bullets that freeze the opponent or speed the ball up upon collision.
The ball, which is a pixelated take on Méliès' moon, has a different behaviour as well. Who knows how gravity in this game's outer space influence it?
- Bullets that freeze your opponent (but don't try to be smarty pants or the bullets will turn against you!)
- Black-and-white 2-player game
- Piano sound effects
- Multi-language (English, Français, Português do Brasil)
Project source code
Thinking about getting the project source code?
Thank you very much! I hope the project source code will be helpful to you.
There is one thing I would like to ask you, though: it is OK for me if you make a commercial game out of it but please do not distribute (or sell) the project source code (including art and audio), as doing so would invalidate the experiment mentioned above (and violate the license).
If possible, redirect interested people to where you got the project source code. This is much appreciated!
In other words, by getting the project source code, you agree that:
- You can release commercial and non-commercial games using the project source code;
- You cannot and will not distribute or sell the project source code, including the art and audio files included with it.
Having trouble with the game? Want to give feedback?
Suggestions, criticism, comments welcome!
Please feel free to send an e-mail to:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.